Last modification: February 9, 2015
According to the provisions of the Law numbered 15/1999 and dated December 13 regarding the Protection of Personal Data and its implementing regulations, we inform you that personal data collected through registration forms, comments to entries in our blogs or other information voluntarily provided to access our services, will be included in the file "Users", duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose representative is Gestió i Promoció de Serveis Professionals FILEBEE, S.L. (hereinafter known as WIBEE), with CIF number B57771081 and registered office located in C/ Del Rafal, nº 1, 07260 Porreres (Illes Balears).
2. Data Collection
The collection and processing of personal data by WIBEE has the following purposes:
- Allowing access to the services offered by WIBEE, especially to their Social Wi-Fi application, which manages the Internet connection via Wi-Fi offered by an establishment open to the public for their customers or visitors as well as enabling the interaction and communication between the User and the company in whose establishment or premises the User is registered.
- Responding to the requests of information and user queries about our services or products, starting the process of the procurement of services or products, enabling the provision of the services contracted by the User or the shipping of products ordered.
- Participating in User communities promoted or managed by WIBEE.
- Sending information via various media about WIBEE, their news, events, activities, contests, offers, promotions, new products and services and sending the User commercial information and advertisements related to the services or products of other companies. By completing and submitting the registration form, the User confirms their express consent to receive such communications.
4. Security measures
Within our commitment to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data, we inform you that technical and organizational measures established by the regulation have been taken. These measures guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, all in accordance with the provisions of the Royal Decree numbered 1720/2007 and dated December 21, through which the Regulation for the development of the Law numbered 15/1999 and dated December 13 regarding the protection of personal data as well as its implementing regulations and other control procedures for the security of information systems have been approved. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the User must be aware that Internet security measures are not foolproof.
5. Data transfer
The user knows and accepts that their personal data may be disclosed to third parties when necessary to fulfill the purposes described above under "3. Goals" and transferred to WIBEE partners so that they can provide information by various media regarding the products and services, respecting in all cases the security measures required by the current legislation regarding the protection of personal data and and the general quality policies and privacy policies of WIBEE.
Except for the provisions contained in the preceding paragraph, WIBEE shall not transfer the data of the User to third parties beyond those communications required by the current legislation on data protection and its implementing provisions and other than those required by a relevant authority.
6. Exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition
In compliance with the current legislation on data protection, the User may send their messages and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition via registered mail addressed to:WIBEE. Gestió i Promoció de Serveis Professionals FILEBEE, S.L.
C/ Del Rafal, nº 1, 07260 Porreres
Illes Balears (Spain)
You can also send it through our mail email@example.com To exercise the rights of cancellation and correction, in compliance with article 23 of RD 1720/2007 dated December 21, by which the implementing Regulations of the Law numbered 15/1999 regarding the Protection of Personal Data has been approved, it is necessary that the User verifies their identity for the Company by sending a photocopy of their National Identity Card, passport or any other valid document approved by the Law.
Likewise, and in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 dated July 11 regarding the Society of Information and Electronic Commerce, in the event that you do not wish to receive commercial electronic communications in the future, you may express this desire by sending an email to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Social media
8. Consent for the processing and transfer of personal data