Last modification: February 9, 2015
Definition and Function of Cookies
The purpose of these Cookies is as follows:
- To ensure that Websites work correctly, through work sessions, that is, by keeping your identification and displaying the information you requested.
- Security: when you identify yourself on our Website, such identification must be safe and reliable. This process is achieved by Cookies.
- To get to know your browsing experience.
- Anonymous statistical information.
The type of Cookies our website uses and their purpose
Wibee uses its own and third party cookies to improve its services and show related advertising to your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits. If you continue to browse our site once you have been informed of the notice, we consider that you accept its use. Specifically, the types of cookies we use are as follows:
- Session cookies, logs, data related to the purchasing process of any of our products or services.
- Analysis cookies. They are what allow us to analyze anonymously the number of visitors to our website and take measurements and statistical analyses in order to improve our services. They can be processed by us or by third parties, as in the case of Google Analitycs.
- Advertising cookies. They are those that are either processed by us or by third parties, allowing us to manage our offer within the website in the most effective possible, adapting the content shown to the requested service or use of our website. This way, you can personalize our products or services based on your browsing habits and also make the content shown adapt to the type of device from which you access the website.
After this process, we match the cookies used by our website, with the details of the owner of each cookie, their name and purpose:
|Own cookies||Our website||PHPSESSID||Temporary session identifier.|
|Third party cookies||Google Analytics||__utma
|Collects anonymous information about how the users browse the website in order to know the origin of the visits and other statistics.||Opt-out browser add-on for Google Analytics|
In other company websites (social networking profiles) other than this site, third-party cookies are installed for any visitor even if they are not registered in the social network. This applies to:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=hb_ft_cookie.
- Google+: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/.
How to disable cookies
If you do not want us to install the Cookies needed to improve the navigability of the website, you can see below how to disable cookies in most browsers:
a) Disable Cookies in Google Chrome:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Options.
- In the "Privacy" section, click the Content Settings button.
- In the "Cookies" section, select "Do not allow data from sites to be saved". Note that if you select this option, you cannot directly access most sites that require the use of log-in credentials.
b) Disable cookies in Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button and then the Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then under Settings, move the slider all the way up to block all cookies or completely down to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
By blocking cookies, you can lead certain websites not to display correctly.
c) Disable cookies in Firefox:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Go to the section "Firefox will": Use custom settings for history.
- Unmark the Accept cookies section.
- Click OK.
d) Disable cookies in Safari:
If you would like to disable cookies in Safari, go to Preferences and select Block Cookies in the Privacy panel.